Click HERE to view CALENDAR
TECH LETTER, click HERE.
Steps to get ready for auditions:
- Click HERE to get information on signing up for Remind 101 (YOUR PARENTS NEED TO DO THIS). Use this document to sign up for Remind 101 using the paper from step #1 IMMEDIATELY.
- Click HERE to get permission form for pre-audition workshops AND auditions. Print out page 3 and have your parents sign it. Bring it to Mr. Fox or Ms. McGrath prior to your first rehearsal day. Please observe that rehearsals are split between male and female (although you can audition for a role traditionally cast as the opposite gender).
- Download your specific audition requirements and practice PRIOR to coming to the first rehearsal. Please practice both songs in your gender’s folder (again, remember that you may try out for a part that is traditionally viewed as the other gender). PRINTED MUSIC WILL BE COMING SOON – check back)
- Have some FUN! It’s almost TIME!!!!!
CALL BACK TO DO LIST:
- Read this letter.
- If your name is in the letter, find your words (in the same letter at the bottom) and visit CALL BACK AUDITION FOLDER to practice – click HERE.
- This is VERY TIGHT competition so it will come down to volume of speaking voice, memorization, and character development. Do your best to know your parts WELL.
- Call backs are MONDAY. Email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately if you can’t get there.
- CAST WILL BE POSTED MONDAY NIGHT. Tuesday and Thursday will be read-throughs.
Please fill out Audition Information Form and bring it to your audition.
To view your AUDITION TIMES